UpNet's innovative technology leverages multitenancy as well as multiple instances to form an architecture that can be scaled to meet the capacity of any business need while being agile enough to connect, collaborate, and continue at the speed of your business.
- Multiple communication protocols are available to meet the demands of various protocols used by businesses: FTP, secure FTP (SSH), SSL, AS2, HTTP/S.
- Pickup and delivery options can be accomplished via remote server, local host, and traditional EDI VAN such as GXS, Sterling Commerce.
- Meet compliance and enable data communication protocol exchange to satisfy receiving systems requirements. (For example from FTP to AS2)
- JMS compliant JBOSS MQ messaging service for routing messages to designate processing servers.
Scalable transaction processing capability:
- Enabling data transformation between EDI, XML, Excel, fixed length, and delimited file structures.
- Custom developed data dictionary allows separation of origin and destination data transformation objects. This enables many-to-many mapping and allows re-usability of all mapping objects.
- Utilizing extensive imbedded functions to allow complex data transformation.
- Ability to engage pre and post processors to further enhance the capability of complex data transformation needs.
- Process Logging enables true end-to-end visibility; as each transaction is processed through the iEDeX™ system it is logged at each check point collecting the processing status, location of the archived file, and errors if any.
Command and Control System
- Actively monitors the health of components in the process pipeline to ensure all messages are processed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Email alerts are generated for any inconsistency detected.
- To ensure uptime, scheduled heartbeat messages monitor the health of the monitor.
Web-based Tracking System
- User authentication and role based security ensuring only the allowed information is available for reviewing.
- Allowing the users from both sending and receiving parties to track and troubleshoot activities.
Web-based Administration System
- Allows remote access to administration functions for managing trading relationships, data transformation requirements, delivery options, and security parameters.