PRMP program is a balanced and reliable solution that services both Corporations and vendors/suppliers.
The UpNet PRMP program is built on an integrated foundation where the data can be shared, with the proper security credentials. It leverages iEDeX™ integration technology to provide visibility for all parties involved; transparency among various business processes; and with the speed to information, the timely data enables proactive and preventive actions.
- Customized corporation portal incorporating each corporation's unique requirements.
- Vendor's and Supplier's own view. The view configuration varies with the business they are transacting through the Portal
- iEDex integration foundation is capable of integrating data from various systems used by the corporation, achieving seamless integration with vendors/suppliers.
- Web based Application systems, from Order Management System, SRM system, Logistics Management System, to Inventory management, enabling vendors/suppliers to transact business through the Portal when needed.
Module Based Services
Vendor/Supplier On Boarding Program
On boarding selected suppliers/vendors. If the vendor is not in the market pool, they will need to register on the PRMP portal with all the required information and certifications.
- Enable to do business with wide pool of vendors/suppliers electronically to eliminate costly manual process.
- Increase process accuracy and end to end visibility.
- Define KPI's by type of project, or by a specific vendor;
- Analyze the type of data required from the project; such as on time delivery, order fill rate, order return rate.
- Determine subjective measurements such as quality and gather additional input criteria.
PRMP has the built in integration capability to achieve automated business transaction flows, such as:
- Order to Cash Cycle
- Purchase to Pay Cycle
- Supply Chain Visibility
- B to B Collaboration
PRMP can also obtain the above data through integration process with the corporation's existing systems, and /or from its partners' systems. Assuming the required data currently exists in an electronic format.
- Accumulate transactional data into a normalized database.
- The database will also store the tiered supplier relationship. It accommodates multiple tiers of supplier relationships.
- Customize the reporting requirements
- Provide online query functions with drill down capabilities.
- Obtain timely business opportunities.
- Register once; the registration information can be leveraged by multiple corporations.
- Receive the KPI performance report in a timeframe where corrective actions can be taken.
- Settle disputes with actual data.
- Comply with the corporations' business requirements.
- Leverage the results of doing business electronically such as accuracy of information; and the ability to scale for increased business, without the expenses of adding staff.
- One system to satisfy various corporations' data requirements.